Friday, June 5, 2009

Pre K - 2nd Grade Award Day

Well, we are almost finished with another school year! It's so hard to believe that my baby has completed Kindergarten. He just realized this morning that he passed his grade! Haha He does really well in school, other than behavior, so I don't know why he didn't think he passed. Here are just a few random pics from this morning's ceremony!


Logan walking in! He is just so little!

Hmmm...wonder what this is all about!



Hey Mama! Camryn realizing I was trying to get her picture!


Camryn receiving her award! She received 2nd place in her class for Accelerated Reader!

Oh WOW! We got Wal-Mart gift cards!

Logan receiving his Kindergarten Certificate.

CHEESE!!!! Oh, how I wish I would have fixed that belt! But, ain't he cute?!?!
Look at my cute little man!
Camryn showing off her gift card!
A closer look! She can't wait to go spend that $5! LOL I am so proud of her and I hope she continues to show such a genuine interest in reading. She was a little disappointed because she thought she came in first! It's okay, we'll get 'em next year!











8 comments:

Wendy said...

Don't just love it? Such cute pictures!

Michele said...

Way to go Camryn and Logan! Great pics you got of your adorable little one's!

Jamie's Block said...

Congrats to Camryn and logan. they sure are growing up fast. i remember when she was only 2 and logan was not born yet. WOW!! they are sooo cute. you got some really great pics.

Judson's Mommy said...

Awe... I know you are so proud of your kids.

Judson's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

Oh yes, Kelly, they are WAY cute. They looked cute all dressed up and you could tell they were proud of themselves. Did you stay all smiles or was your baby being finished with kindergarten too much for you? I know I'll be boo-hooing when my time comes!

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Loga and Camryn! I know you are so proud of them! Great pics!

Nancy said...

They are so adorable, Kelly!!! I know you are proud of them...you should be proud of yourself too!!!Family is what makes the world go 'round!!! (And good friends too!!)