Monday, June 1, 2009

Field Day!

My kids had the BEST time at Field Day!! Camryn and Logan had field day from 9 -11 and Alyssa's was from 12:30 - 2:30! Thank goodness I only work a couple of miles away! I went to Camryn and Logan's for a few minutes, went back to work and then went to Alyssa's for a few minutes and then back to work! What a day! But, it was worth it because the kids had so much fun! Camryn with a plastic egg on a spoon! It was a lot of fun getting pictures of Camryn and Logan since they were both lined up in the same spot in two different lines! Needless to say, I was doing my share of running back and forth!
Logan with his egg.

Trying hard to keep his egg on the spoon!


It's just too hard! LOL This is a pic of him after he dropped the egg several times! He was getting SO frustrated! LOL


Camryn being her cute self!


Camryn in line waiting for the hula hoop!

Logan in line waiting for the hula hoop!


My prissy girl!

Logan passing the ball!

Alyssa and Haley right before their field day started.



Alyssa in the sack race! She fell at the end and crawled out of it! LOL

Alyssa and Haley!

Alyssa with the hula hoop!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh to be a kid again! We have field day tomorrow! Not sure I am going to make it. Age is catching up to me!

Looks like it was a Great Day!

Michele said...

Oh how I used to LOVE Field Day in Elementary School! What great weather they had! And it looks like they had a blast!

Great to see you y'day!

Mary Lou said...

Great pictures! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun. Didn't you want to play with them? Imagine us grownups trying to fit our bodies through a hula hoop! LOL

Mandy said...

I miss field day! I think we should have those for work.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mandy, maybee we could get that started after fertilizer season....the hula hoop game should be interesting..LOL! You did get some great pictures!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

Looks like they were having fun! I remember those days.

Keri said...

Your kids are so cute. It is really lucky you were close by and could see them all. I know it meant a lot to them for you to be there. Great pictures and a great day for field day! I bet they are so excited the school year is almost over!