Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Alyssa!!!!


I can not believe that my daughter is going to be 10 years old this Sunday! Where in the world has the time gone? She is having a Hannah Montana Pool Party tonight at Valley Pine Country Club. When I asked her what did she want for her birthday, she listed off...clothes, a bathing suit and money. She wants to take her money and go get a manicure! What?!?! What happened to toys?!?! She is just growing up way too fast for me! Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post of her birthday party on Monday. A bunch of kids at a pool, we'll see! LOL

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Allysa. I can't believe she is 10 either...my goodness! I hope ya'll have a great party tonight!

Anonymous said...

Double digits...wow how time sure does fly! I know she is going to have a great time tonight. Can't wait to see/hear all about it. Happy Birthday Alyssa!!!!

Michele said...

Happy 10th Birthday Alyssa! Hope she has a wonderful party tonight! Can't wait to see pics:-))

Keri said...

Awww - Happy Birthday Alyssa!. I know that they grow up way to fast - don't they? Hope the party is a success. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Judson's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I hope you guys have a great time at the pool party. It doesn't seem like you should have a baby 10 YEARS OLD.. Does that make you old????? LOL Just kidding

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! Hope you had a great time at your pool party!

Shari said...

Corey said it was the BEST paerty EVER!!!!!!

Thanks for inviting him!

Nancy said...

Happy birthday, Allysa!! I wish my Kayla was here....she would be 10 too.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful fun filled day~! Being 10 is an important year you know. Hope you had lots of cake and a smile on your cute face :)