Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Blogging

I can't believe my last blog was titled,"My First Private Blog" and was dated October 14th! I think I have become so "addicted" to Facebook, that I have seriously fallen behind on my blogs. Instead of trying to catch up on everything from October, I'll just move forward!



I'm probably the only person to admit that I am glad Christmas is over! We have so many places to be, that sometimes it's just to hard to enjoy! As always at Christmas time, I took very few pictures. It's hard to take pictures and keep up with Logan at the same time!



Camryn, Me, Logan and Nathan waiting on CJ. We were getting ready to go to his sister's on Christmas Eve!





Aaron, Me and Nathan! The kids were having fun with the camera!





Logan and Camryn finding their presents under the tree. They wanted to be ready when everyone got finished eating.



My cute Logan!



CJ's Mama got Logan his very own Park Ranger Uniform...just like hers! He was so excited! He loves to dress up!




My nephew Cole, and my brother Dave at my Uncle Mike's house Christmas Day.





Playing Charades at my Uncle Mike's.

The kids had a wonderful Christmas...the girls got a WII, a new comforter set for their room, clothes, makeup and tons of toys...Logan got a new bike, Toy Story Comforter Set, and tons of toys, Aaron and Nathan both got big remote control air planes, clothes and money. Everyone was happy and my house is still a mess! Why do all these toys have so many pieces?? I have seriously got to rethink how I am going to organize their room. I want them to be able to enjoy all of their new toys!!! If you have any organizational suggestions...send them my way! Hope you and your families all had a wonderful Christmas!





6 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad to hear from you. Looks like you had a Great christmas! You look great in the pictures!

I am also glad you Christmas is over too I must admit. this year has not been the best. I am hoping 2010 brings more Joy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pictures. I have got to get back to blogging too. I have been so behind. So glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. LOVE YA!!!!

Mandy said...

Glad you are back...you are back aren't you? lol Just kidding

Great pictures. I know the kids had a great time. I think Christmas should be like a 4 day thing where you don't have to rush so much to see everyone and do everything all in the matter of 2 days. And Christmas day, the kids should get to stay home and play with their things instead of being shuffled here there and yonder. Ok, I am off my soapbox...lol

Shari said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging. I've missed reading all about you....maybe you'll be my inspiration to start back.....

Judi said...

I dont feel so bad now for my lack of blogging. I am going to get back to it.

Keri said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogger world - I've missed you! Great pictures with you and the kids. Looks like you had a fun Christmas, even if it was hectic. I hope the coming year is a great one for you and your family!