Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First Private Blog!!!!

I changed my blog to private...and then I blog about nothing!! I had so much to vent about when my blog was public..but now I have calmed down and I am going to be the bigger person! Literally! Ha!

I've been upset with a "soon to be" ex-sister-in-law and an ex-husband... for completely different reasons. Bottom line is..with the SIL, I am going to have to learn that my brother is a grown man and he has to handle things the way he needs to handle things. I get so frustrated because I don't want to see him make the same mistakes that I made. He is such a good Daddy and has such a good heart. I just don't want him to let her take advantage of him. I guess it's the big sister coming out of me!

With my ex-husband, we have completely different views on discipline. Maybe if we were still married, there would be some happy medium...but it's not! He wants to run things like a military, and I'll admit I'm a little more layed back. With my kids going back and forth so much, I really do like to spend my time enjoying them and not so much on discplining them on every little single thing! So...we had a pretty heated argument this weekend and I'm still mad as all get out. I'm sure I'll get over it...but right now, I just want to be mad.

Not much else has been going on! The kids have finally gotten well! I was sick Monday night with a stomach virus and woke up Tuesday like a new person! I hope everyone is staying well! Remember Lysol is your friend! LOL I sprayed it everywhere when my kids were sick, and I believe it helped me! Hopefully, my next blog will be a little more interesting! Hope everyone has a great night! I'm heading home to makeup homemade soup for supper!! Yummy!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't think it is the "Big" sister coming out of you, because I went through the same thing with Phillip. What you described about David is the same with Phillip. It sucks! I have probably said way to much to Phillip, but he just doesn't stand up for himself like I think he should. They are both just great guys.

I also kind of know what you are going through with the kids and Joey. My SIL is going through the same thing with her Ex and Cole. I hope something will be worked out soon because it is the kids that catch it...

Good luck girl! I just sent a little prayer up for you. I still can't blog about things that are really on my mind because I have folks on my Private List that just love to tell my business and get crap started...I have seriously thought about a Private Blog for only my eyes...still may be an option. I just get so pissed and have no outlet except Charlie, Phillip and Amy to talk to it about.

Donielle said...

I'm sorry Kelly! I had no idea that your brother and his wife are splitting up. I hope it works out for him. I have no advice for ya cause I've never had to deal with any of this. I guess, if I gave any, I would say to do what you feel is best for you and your kids. They will be grown and gone before we know it. As far as your brother, keep giving him advice until he shows signs that he doesn't want it anymore. He is an adult and can decided for himself what he wants to do, but there is nothing wrong with you showing him ways he might not have thought of before. That's what friends and especially family are for.

Keri said...

Girl - sorry you have that stress going on in your life. I hope it will be better soon.
I think you will like having your blog private - I've felt so much better since I did it. Now you can vent to us all you want ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah having it private definitely has it pros. Sometimes mine doesn't update and it frustrates the crap out of me. You know how I feel about Dave...can't say enough good things about him. Same thing goes about Joey...except for maybe the last part..LOL. Know I love you, and I am here for ya!!!