Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So sleepy!!!

This morning at 1:00 am, our house phone rang. In the few seconds it was ringing my thoughts were, is CJ on call and I forgot, is something wrong with one of the boys, what has happened?!?! CJ's stares at the phone while it rings, I guess trying to figure out who's number it is and I yell, "ANSWER IT"! Then I heard CJ say, "Alyssa..is that you..don't do that anymore..you scared us too death"! LOL Camryn was having a coughing spell, and instead of getting up to come get me, Alyssa just figured she would call me from her cell phone! Ugh!!!

So, then at 2:00 am, Alyssa comes in the room to let me know Camryn coughed so much that she threw up...in the bed! Great!!! So, I had to get all of that straight and go back to bed.

At 6:30 am (luckily I was up), Logan starts screaming for me...he needs some drink! He said "I called you and called you last night and you didn't bring me any"!! I looked at that child and said, "Well, I was in here at 1 and 2, and you were fast asleep, you should've gotten up and asked me then"! LOL

This is one Sleepy Mommy today!!! They go to their Dad's tonight, so hopefully we won't have any excitement!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I always freak when our phone rings after 9:30. I hope folks have sense enough to know that we have a baby in the house and they shouldn't call and wake him...but no such luck. My first instinct is something has to be wrong. So if you call me after 9:30, call my cell...lol. I hope the kids are feeling better...or not so they can call Joey in the middle of the night...lol. OMG...hope they don't call you for the same reason while at Joey's. Good luck!

Keri said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly. What a night! You poor thing - hopefully you can get caught up on some sleep soon.

Anonymous said...

Now I feel terrible, I spent the entire day with you at work and I have to read your blog to see this....I am not a very good friend. Hope you get some sleep tonight. See you in the morning. On another note, I sometimes text the boys when I am watching TV in my bedroom....LOL. They respond so much faster that way for some reason.