Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009!

Well..I decided to look through all of my pictures, and see if I could do a 2009 Year Review. We were all sitting around the table at work yesterday, talking about how glad we would be to see this year over....that this had just been a hard year, and wanted to just have it past us. I figured if we looked through our pictures, we would find we also find that we had a very good year, and a lot of things to be thankful for. I am terrible about not taking enough pictures..but here are a few from "some" of the good times in 2009! Alyssa's Field Trip

One of my very best friends, Shari started working with us!


CJ turned 40!



Aaron turned 16! Every picture I had of him, he was turning away! Teenagers!



Logan's First trip to the Zoo with his class.



Camryn's Ballet Recital


Aaron participating in the JROTC program..his Daddy was sooo proud!



Logan graduating from Kindergarten


Camryn receiving 2nd place for Accelerated Reader in her class.


Alyssa turned 10!



The kids attended Bible School..here is Camryn and my niece, Caitlin.


Making homemade ice cream at work..for 4th of July Cookout!



Rhonda, Matt and Cathy...grilling the burgers for 4th of July.


Rhonda and I turned 33!!!


Jamie, Jesse and my brother Dave posing at a Family Cookout!


Me...trying to play ball with a Spongebob Bat..we had a lot of fun!


My Daddy with ALL of his brothers and sisters at the cookout!


Nathan turned 13 and we went to the beach..he's laying out on the porch with a kitty at Nanny's (CJ's Mom).


Took the kids to the park...such a HOT day!



Logan turned 6...no shirts required for this kid...we were lucky he wore his shorts! ;)


Camryn turned 8!


Our BIG family, took our first trip to Myrtle Beach..Nathan posing with the girls from the Dixie Stampede!!


Alyssa, Logan and Hunter at the Aquarium!

Camryn, Logan, Corey and Alyssa...trick or treating at the hotel..and had the BEST time!!!


Stole this picture from Rhonda...most of us after the meeting!


Cathy and I went to SC to do some training..this is the office on the lake!


This is the view from the office...how relaxing!

Cathy and Debbie in the SC office..we had so much fun!



Logan received his GREEN belt in Karate (Tae Kwon Doe).

So proud!


Camryn, Me, Logan and Nathan on Christmas Eve!
I'm looking forward to 2010..and new resolutions...I'm looking forward to spending more time with my family and friends, and taking more pictures along the way. Happy New Year to all my Blogger Buddies!!!

7 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Happy New Year to you too Kelly! I know what you mean about 2009--I'm not sorry to see it over and done with. Looks like you and your family did have a pretty good 2009 in your pictures. Let's hope 2010 brings new meaning, new beginnings, happier days!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love your post. So glad you did it too. So many happy memories made this year and so many more to make in 2010. We are going to start it off right with our Girls Day Out!!!! Watch out men, we are gonna stand up for ourselves this year and have some girl time. Love ya Twin!!!

Judi said...

I have had a terrible year. I think I need to go through my pictures as well and find happy things that happened as well. Good idea Kelly!

Wendy said...

Kelly, So glad you posted this it's nice when the good parts outweigh the bad parts. Thanks for sharing. Glad to see you posting, keep up the good work!

Keri said...

Happy New Year to you and your family too. What a wonderful post!! I love it. It is easy to get caught up in life's difficulties. Good for you to remember all the blessings of 2009! I hope there are many more for you in the coming year.

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, Movies in the Songs .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Naat is just a click away .Quran
Life without entertainment is colorless Religion and we offer the best entertainment Cooking Drama That you could have ever experienced. DiscoveryWe believe in providingSports latest and the best quality,NewsVideo experience.Comedy Shows

SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Very nice article thanks for sharing this kind of very useful information