Monday, October 12, 2009

Private Blog

I have decided to join everyone and make my blog private. Some things I want to discuss with my fellow bloggers, that I feel like I can't because I do not know who is reading my blog. My ex-husband even made the comment to me one time that I needed to watch what I put on my blog because you never know who is reading it, and admitted to reading my blog himself. In the past, I didn't worry about what I wrote but recently there have been things that I wanted to blog about, but didn't because I didn't know who may be reading it. So...send me your emails if you are interested in continuing to read my boring 'ol blog. However, if it's private, it may get a little bit more interesting! HA! Just kidding!

9 comments:

Michele said...

You know I want to read...let me know if you need my hotmail address and I'll email you since that's what I blog thru! Can't wait to see your next post...LOL...might be juicy!

Patricia said...

Kelly, you know I want to keep up with you and your fantastic family!!! My email address is pmbhtb@mchsi.com Thanks!!!

Jamie's Block said...

ummm..i think u have my e-mail address.

Keri said...

Count me in! As you know, I just made mine private and feel so much better about it.

Wendy said...

I want all the juicy private stuff! LOL Please add me
scrapinwfriends@aol.com

Shari said...

Add me!

Unknown said...

You already know my email.....so add me...LOL!!!!

Mandy said...

lol...I love it!

mandyvann312@gmail.com

Judson's Mommy said...

Hello!
judsonsmith22@gmail.com