Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just a little blog...

Well...I can't believe I haven't blogged anything in over a month! I lost my camera battery charger and haven't taken any pictures in forever....so I didn't have any cute pictures to blog about. I have found my charger...in my pocketbook of all places...and need to get busy taking pictures and blogging! BTW...my pocketbook is not that junky, I just grab my wallet or checkbook out and keep on going!

Last week, I actually took a week off from work. My first whole week since I started here 7 years ago! Alyssa was diagnosed with the swine flu and I spent the whole week at home with her, Camryn and Logan. Camryn and Logan tested negative but Camryn had started running fever and Logan had starting coughing, so in order not to further spread any germs, we spent a week at home. My Mama was amazing! She brought us lunch, rented the kids movies, brought them new books and coloring books, brought us milkshakes, brought us their prescriptions and all the ingredients to make homemade chocolate chip cookies!! My husband spent 3 nights at his sister's (he did drop off groceries every night) and the boy's spent 4 nights at their Mom's. Fortunately, I never caught it! I am now a big believer in Lysol because I sprayed it EVERYWHERE! Everyone is well and returned to school Monday...Thank Goodness!!! You know it's bad when your kids start asking can they go back to school! We were getting on each other's nerves.

So that I don't get another message in ALL CAPS, I will try to make sure I get back on track with my blogging! Hope everyone is having a great week!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

We have missed you terrible and i am glad to hear Ayssa is feeling better I cannot believe you didn't get it too. You are lucky1

Don't be away so long. We missed you!

Anonymous said...

So glad to see this post....It was about time...now get those pictures up here. I know you have lots!!

Mary Lou said...

Welcome back Kelly! I totally understand taking a break. Summer was so busy! Glad your kids are better and back at school, and really glad to hear you didn't get it too!

Donielle said...

Yay for Lysol, and especially your mama!! She sure did spoil you guys, huh?! Glad you're all well.

Michele said...

Girl...I had NO idea about your kids! I am glad everyone is well and you have not gotten it! I am a firm believer in Lysol as well. Hope to see you tomorrow night since everyone is well again!

Mandy said...

NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU...I mean...nice to hear from you...lol

Sorry the kids have been sick. It is alot of that going around. Glad you never got it.

Keri said...

Ugghhh Swine Flu. That stuff scares me. Glad your family made it through it with not too much trouble! Yay for Lysol :)