Friday, August 28, 2009

Going to try it again...

Maybe I ate way too much at lunch...maybe my jeans are getting toooo tight...maybe I'm just having a yuck day...but I need to LOSE weight...again! I just went back and looked at my past blogs. I had made it to 13 weeks and my last post was a gain of 6 little stupid ounces. The week before, I had a total weight loss of 17.4 lbs!!! Now...guess what...I have gained every single, stinking pound back! I told myself that I wasn't going to do it and I did it. I gave in to food...again!

I have been really stressed this summer. To be honest, bills are just about to get the best of me!!! My husband and I have separate checking account and separate bills....and I am about to go crazy. Our fertilizer season has slowed down tremendously, and I don't know if I have mentioned, but I took a second job at my in-laws local grocery store. I only work on the days my kids are at their Dad's, and I do love being in the public, seeing old familiar faces. So, anyways, I thought this would give me some "me" money. But, it ends up going to another bill or gas or groceries...but not "me". So, I got tired of stressing over money and stressing over food...so I dropped the diet! One less thing to stress over, right?!?!

So...now what...the bills are a little better, and I'm not quite as stressed over them as I was..so, do I dare start another diet, or way of life or whatever you call it...hahaha. Am I going to be able to do it, am I going to be able to stick to it?? I won't know until I try...so now, what should be my first day, tomorrow or Monday. I'm thinking it might as well be tomorrow...wish me luck again!! If you have ANY suggestions, criticism, advice...give it to me!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so happy! I don't know what I am more happy about, you bloggin or you getting back on the train....I so didn't want to make it to the new year with the same resolution as this year....You can do...you haven't given up...you did like I did and took a little break...break time is over...Good Luck!!! I wish you the best and I won't bug you about it if you want to eat...it has to be your decision...I am glad you made it. Love ya!!

Wendy said...

You can do it Girl, we are all here for you. That's what bloggie friends are for!

Glad to hear things are turning around, you have made up your mind and that's all that matters!

Judi said...

Keep trying it. I know what you mean. I have been stressed myself. I am getting back on the good eating kick this week.

Keri said...

Well, you've done it before, so you KNOW you can do it again. Stress gets the better of all of us sometimes. I'm glad things are less stressful for you now and I will be rooting for you!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO BLOG AGAIN????